An Easy Prep Weekly Meal Plan for Winter Weight Loss
- Lose weight without a lot of switching meals or thinking about what to prepare.
- Designed for busy people who like to eat the same food often.
- Click on the link for each recipe. Note some are 2 or 4 serves which allow for an easy lunch or dinner option the next day.
- All recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, soy-free & preservative-free.
- To enhance weight loss, check below for suggested snacks, weight loss supplements and personalised water goals.
|MONDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||chicken & zucchini salad||
|Make an extra serve chicken salad for dinner tomorrow|
|TUESDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||beef lasagne||chicken & zucchini salad||add micro greens to lasagne|
|WEDNESDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||almond rolls filled with salad and sliced egg||lemon quinoa||make extra quinoa as a back-up meal if desired|
|THURSDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||beef lasagne & diced cucumber||coconut chicken curry(2)||2nd serve curry for Sat night|
|FRIDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||almond rolls filled with salad and sliced egg||beef lasagne||Add green veges to lasagne|
|SATURDAY||avocado omelette||coconut chicken curry||swap avocado in omelette with salmon if desired|
|SUNDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||Toasted almond rolls with sliced tomato||chili beef stirfry||add hummus or a little butter to lunch rolls if desired|
Daily Water Goal
- 40 mls per kg of body weight.
- Spread throughout the day
- Finish before 3pm.
Snacks During the Day (choose 2 options per day)
- 2 x herbal teas with 1 tsp of coconut oil added to each cup
- 1 medium carrot & hummus
- 2 x boiled eggs and rock salt
- 1/4 cup plain coconut chips