An Tasty and Easy Weekly Meal Plan for Reducing Symptoms of Stress
- Improve sleep and recovery with this meal plan.
- Buffer the body against the impact of stress.
- Designed for people who are busy and stressed.
- Check below for suggested snacks and supplements to support your stress management nutrition.
|MONDAY||hot cacao smoothie||Caveman bread & avocado||salmon hotcakes with cumin kumara||Use 2nd serve kumara for tomorrow|
|TUESDAY||coconut berry bowl||egg muffins with cumin kumara||fennel & almond fish||Freeze your extra muffins for back-up|
|WEDNESDAY||beetroot health smoothie||caveman bread & 2 x eggs||baked salmon & beetroot leaves||Aim for 80-120g serve of salmon|
|THURSDAY||coconut berry bowl||beetroot health smoothie||greenie pizza||save 2nd serve pizza for tomorrow|
|FRIDAY||hot cacao smoothie||greenie pizza||kumara, carrot herb salad||Add microgreens to your pizza|
|SATURDAY||Almond Rolls with 2 poached eggs||green power smoothie||ratatouille||save 2nd serve ratatouille for tomorrow|
|SUNDAY||coconut berry bowl||ratatouille||immune boosting soup & almond rolls||Add some shredded chicken to soup if desired|
Daily Water Goal
- 40 mls per kg of body weight.
- Have 60% of water before midday
- Add a small pinch of colored salt to your water
- Finish before 3pm.
Snacks During the Day (choose 2 options per day)
- 2 x Turmeric Or Chamomile Herbal Teas with 1 tsp of coconut oil added to each cup
- 1/2 cup Trail Mix equal parts: almonds, coconut chips, dried apricots
- 1-2 serves chocolate bark recipe