An incredibly easy foundation planner
- Lose weight & curb cravings with this meal plan.
- Designed for people who are busy and, on the go.
- Click on the link for each recipe. Note some are 2 serves which allow for an easy lunch or dinner option the next day.
- All recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, soy-free & preservative-free.
- To enhance weight loss, check below for suggested snacks, weight loss supplements and personalised water goals.
|MONDAY||avo chocolate pie smoothie||zucchinni fritters||coconut chicken curry(2)||Save 2nd serve of curry for lunch tomorrow|
|TUESDAY||vege burst smoothie||coconut chicken curry||beef lasagne(4)||freeze 2 serves lasagne for later in week|
|WEDNESDAY||avo chocolate pie smoothie||beef lasagne||chili beef stir fry(2)||Save 2nd serve of chili for lunch tomorrow|
|THURSDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||chili beef stir fry||broccoli egg bake(2)||Save serve egg bake for lunch tomorrow|
|FRIDAY||vege burst smoothie||broccoli egg bake||beef lasagne w baked potato||Use your frozen lasagne for dinner|
|SATURDAY||2 x eggs scrambled, avocado & cherry tomato||chicken & zucchini salad||beef goulash(2)||swap goulash for an easy steak, greens and baked potato if desired|
|SUNDAY||coconut & walnut muesli||
beef goulash OR
|pesto chicken with side of green vegetables||Save 2nd serve of chicken for Monday's lunch|
Daily Water Goal
- 40 mls per kg of body weight.
- Spread throughout the day
- Finish before 3pm.
Snacks During the Day (choose 2 options per day)
- 2 x Herbal Teas with 1 tsp of coconut oil added to each cup
- 1 cup diced carrots and cucumber
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts plain and raw